yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~splashes~


~splash~

and here i am,
down into this pool.
surrounded by water,
my hair has lost its gravity.
my nose shutted.
my eyes wide open,
and blurry i see.

i look up,
left and right.
my heart, a sense of relieve.
i felt as if all these pain will end in no time.

i am engulfed in flames of grief,
afflicted is my soul.
my spirit is drunk,
from the abuse of you,
intoxication of you.
in my mind,constantly...all the time.

yes,
indeed i drank.
alcohol...
makes me irrational enough to think rational.
alcohol,
gives me the courage to spill my bleeding heart.
alcohol,
gives me the push to enter this pool.

in an instant,
my heart becomes dumb.
i became dumb.

my heart,
i am preoccupied with bidding many silent good byes to my loved ones.

my heart, for it,
i became this speechless draining soul,
as water slowy takes up my lungs, jaws ajar....

my swollen & tired eyes,
my silenced breathing.....

good bye all...
i am through with this torment.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home