yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, December 13, 2010

me


Behind my smiles & laughter,
i am a girl whom love to cry.

for every sorrow i'm reluctant to share,
i vent it through my tears.

my thoughts seem sorted,
but they in another way am very distorted.
i view objects with optimism,
but in my mind it got converted to pessimism.
i talk,
but i dont tell.
i swim in the vast ocean,
but i'm scared.
i'm weak,
but i try to be strong.
i dont succumb,
but i dwell.

i smile to the mirror....
and more often than not,
tears rolling down.

my life is circling in indefinite resolutions.
i detest contrast,
yet they were my character.

just how am i going to lead this life?

just how much longer before i snap?

i am thinking again.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home