yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, August 06, 2010

laxatives


i tried to sustain,
to retain.
all the unrest,
all the depress.
you chose to maintain,
your selfish character.
you failed to let me go,
you want me by your side.

you caused me depress,
i tried to suppress.
but it ain't working,
because i am not secured.
you failed to lent me your shoulder when i cry,
u failed to make me smile when i frown.

in order of standard procession,
may i ask...
what right have you to arrest my heart,
to wait for your verdict.

my life is tumbling,
your emotions fumbling.
you're lost,
i'm caught.
we are not working.
maybe its time i start waking,
make my feet start walking.
morning birds are chirping,
i hear them singing.
my heart, aching,
yet it is necessity.

did you catch my eyes beaming?
they're tearing.
piling up the gallons i have cried for you.
its okay,
i can re-hydrate.
but i wonder,
when will i relate,
that you were never really in love with me.

that it is my thought...that i thought you love me.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home