yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the weakening body


i just felt like the most pathetic soul on this planet.

because i love you,
and i thought you love me too.
but when i sent you a msg telling you i was sick...
and you chose to ignore.

am i so insignificant?
why are you doing these?.

have you met someone at work that has surpassed me?
where is all the dotes you promised me?.
why are you retracting all the love you gave me before.

there must have been some misunderstanding,
but why won't you communicate with me.
just make a little effort,
to let me know will do.

you can't just kick me out of the picture,
with no instructions.
you left me encircled in a world of riddles which i cant solve.
what happened?

i am not a strong girl,you have to acknowledge.
why are you doing this?

i never expect this treatment to come from you...
really,
i...am....speechless.
with a heavy heart filled with too many "don't knows".

you really caught me off-guard this time.

how can you not even ask how am i,
knowing i'm sick.
how can you be this cold....
it sends chill down my spine.
my body is weakening...
will you,
tell me?
what exactly is going on.

at least i know,
and i won't expect anything from you.
i promise...

i'm better off dead.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home