yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

how come you never know.


i really know,
you are busy.
but is it so hard?,
to just give me some tending.

i tried to wait,
but my faith fail.
i notice something,
i knew i shouldn't think.

you tell me to hold on,
but in love, you must know its hard.
you tell me you love me,
but it don't feel real.

i am grumpy,
when i miss you so.
but you are angry,
when i fret my will.

you chose silent,
i chose self deceive.
i captivate myself,
in your foreign world.
i deceive myself,
to live by you.

you're the failed magician,
i close my eye.
you dont see my tears,
because i always smile.

you dont care about my world,
i tell myself...
you're waiting for me to tell.

but when will you have the time to listen?
i try to never wonder.

i tried to tell,
to dissolve...
but you never allow.

and what can i do?
until u lost me.

until i leave...
unless i break...
i thi nk you will never know,
what is my priority.

plz do not armour me in the stage you want.
because i lie within,
a passionate & relying heart.

as i cried numerous,
i have came to wonder.
one more wrong decision,
shouldn't be a problem.

i am always wrong,
maybe i should stop the try,
to believe too much...



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home