yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, July 12, 2010

disappear


I'm not just throwing an unreasonable tantrum.
i just want some actions on your part.

I am tired of always waiting for you,
holding on to nothing.
I am tired to be angered then sweeten by your little actions which i love.
I have had enough...and i spell it.

I want to seclude myself away from your emotionless clutches.

To not be a puppet,
waiting for you to hold me up and manipulate.
To not be a mannequin,
waiting for your attention.
To not feel anticipation,
so as not to let you fail me.

Thus, i am leaving you alone for a while.
If you understand,
you will pardon my actions.

If, I am, as you claimed.
If, I, do stand a space in your heart.
Then, search...search for the trail of bleeding heart.
the flood of tear flow.
high & low, and i doubt you will.
for me,will you?

If all is just to much a chore for you,
then i am a pathetic girl.
Taking up too much of your time,
and you are just too much of a saint to turn me down.

Many loves,
and may i be blessed with your love.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home