yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brim Rage


the unfairness in life,
is ever so present.
this moment of depress,
is ever so feelable.

the juggle,
the struggle.
my passion,my belief.
my hopes, my view.
my holding, my posessions.

what is going to happen to me.
will i be loved?
will i be appreciated?
will my talents be soughted for.
will my future be bleak.

what will happen to me if i were to be forced to succumb to the reality of life,
the roll of money.
to do things not because i like to,i wanted to.
but what i must do, have to do.
how much longer should i hold this fort,
to wait & wait.
to constantly tell myself to be patient,
to believe that if i believe and it will happen.

my ambition,
my dream.

is life going to be kind one me.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home