yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

bonded by blood


i have a sister,
who loves me until everyone felt disgusted.
relentlessness , her give of love.
my gift of joy.

because she is around,
i am never afraid.
never scared of the world,
never scared of getting scarred by love over and over again.

my sister,
will do everything for me.
bless her soul,god.
i will be the littlest girl in front of her ,
the girl always hungry for her dote.

i become so small,
that now i know how big and enormous is her love.
like the great blue sea, great great sky.

she is so beautiful,
she dont know.
she is so dwelled up in giving,
that she neglected herself.

i want to thank her for all the great food she treated me,
all the great stuff she bought me.
all the great help she gave me,
all the great moments she shared with me.
all the great smiles she benevolent me,
all the great joy she bequeath me with.

lastly,
all the love she splash me with.

to the best sister on earth,
i oath to be with you forever.
till my next life,
i will still plead with god,
to pair us up again.
till that time,
i want to be the elder one.

to give back everything you gave me in this life,
but,10 times more.

I love you,
love you till death.







yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home