yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Matters of the Heart


i dont want to get hurt,
ever again.

but...
i can't predict.
i can't deduce what is the right choice,
i can't see through anybody's mind.

i hate to bear the consequence of my opt,
yet i felt like its now time to love again.
petals wilt, down onto the floor.
weep, tears on the floor.

when is the vicious cycle going to end?
when is my frenzy jiggly mood going to cease.
when is it that i will stop anticipating love.

the toughest battle of all.
selections,uncertainty.
unconvincing,persuasive.

all the crap,
please fumes away as i smoke this cigarette.
keep my attention concentrated,
make me the grown and evolved.

oh,Lord.
see what trouble i have invited myself again.
tiredness,worn,instability.
should i ever believe in love again,
believe in trust.
where is your helping hands,
i need someone to hold me through.

worries of the heart.
life's uncertainty,
life's shortness.

life's loneliness,
the greatest and most intriguing power you have created.
is so wild,so powerful.
irresistible.







yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home