yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

years


As i debate my future with current establishment,
i find a dim light,which is actually quite bright a shine beyond.
I can't conclude on any matters that will occur to me in few years time,
but i will not worry ,too, if i know my heart is bend on something.
my sight is all set up.

deep within me,
i always believe its not too late to do anything nor too late to feel regretful.
because normally upon the power of the mega universe lies the combination of three important factors.
time,people & effort,
the lack of either one will only lead one in circles.
no point.
so i believe and always bear in mind,
that waiting is okay.
that the moment will eventually come.

every meager experience is weight a thousand tonnes,
every mistake we commit is a new lesson learnt,
a new character built.
you learn to be more humble,you learn to stand by your own belief.
anything can go wasted,but not experiences in life.
because,like love...it embodies into your mind.
it,now, became part of your life,
a random chat with a friend.

Someday,i will be better.
but i won't hectic myself with hopes and expectations.

with a mellow and soft heart,
i will step up to a greater platform to perform.

Patience,myself.
to the best of me.
To sustaining a optimistic mind,
to trust my thinking forever.
to be independant,
to be willful.

to be me.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home