yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Death


Death is nothing.
Its only a moment of seconds within where one holds the hands of angels,
praise the end of turmoil.
Loosen the strings of worry,
riddance the chance of tearing.

The vibrant colors of earth,
will no longer be perceived as beauty.
the plain uniformed white of heaven's kingdom,
will bleach us all off our greed,and deny the name of any favorites.
there will be no comparing.there will be no sorrows.
everyone is uniformed.

if i were to ever end my life before my friends,
i want them to know this is where i am.
i want them to smile,and celebrate my departure with celebrations.

if i were to leave you all beforehand,
all my friends and family must know,
that i love them...speak out speeches of breathing moments.
giggles about my life, cheers for my laughter.

it won't be about my presence anymore,
i hope everyone cherish memories of my contacts with everyone,
as birthday presents till they die.

Death isn't about my end,
its about my new relation with all my friends.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home