yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Darling angel


Darling angel where are you,
mashed into the crowd, blind from my eyes.
darling angel you are gone,
but deep in my heart, lights still shone.
I'll never be able to walk on my own,
you'll never be able to get me home.
the busy streets,my heart's so empty.

Oh, darling angel, where are you.

the day you chose to leave me in my nest,
the day you chose to shed all your past.
the day i want to die and rest,
but memories kept my smile,lead me to breathe again.
if i had a chance, to love again,
i'll never dare, cause you gave me the scare.
Your doings twist my mind into serious complications.
Tell me, now, tell me,
have you ever regret....

oh, darling angel, where are you.
you told you'll love me as long as i know,it doesn't matter if you're here or not.
but true...you're not by my side.
but truth, you went ahead.

i curse the damn lord,he took you away.
oh why does it have to be you.
as i sing my way,i cried all day.
my darling angel,is gone...

to heaven,the place where your soul rest in peace...
its only you,i love all my life.

Darling.
Oh.Darling angel in my heart...

(ps: Love, never dies)





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home