yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, March 19, 2010

light,at the end of tunnel


love,
very deep.
a patient waiting in patient.

i ask myself this very little question today,
does waiting really bring you the hope"ing"s.
at this very instant,i doubt so.
but on the bright side of view,i cant help myself to be positive and think that its actually a very workable attitude.
does the sufferers always see justice?
do truth really prevails?

no luck have i came across romance these few years,
so i tend to wonder if little cupid actually bellow me with the very power of his.
i'm pretty worn by this constant presence of abhorrence,
not of loneliness i presume.
but of singular duties that needs to be carried out,once,now and then.

should i continue waiting in patience,
or should i adhere to the facts of life where a guy of my wanted condition will never show.
or,someday,somehow.,maybe.
i dont want to tamper with nature,
but... ...

the force of everything is weakened,
i am being shakeout.

whatever it is,
Love Prevails.
Alrighty folks,
keep me like this in time to come.
keep my mind abiding.
With enough hope and dreams,probably my fairytale beliefs wont lie.




yc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home