yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, March 19, 2010

cull


u know,
things can get very complicated.

with abundant of choices,
it comes failure.
that's what they all say.

today,i have came to realize how very true this phrase meant.
i have,
a lot of jobs option,and yet, i have no idea which to take.
going through the business district in singapore reminds me to keep the money wise smart.
looking through art forms,
reminds me to keep my life in its very subtle simplicity.

so,
as my very unstable foundation gets rocked by every individual visual that pass through my very eyes.
i reckon there must be a way to solve this mystery deep within me.

it is love.
probably.

last year i came across a period of time where i have love to chose at my fingertips.
yet,i chose to stay with a musician.
i release the valve of many hopefuls and betters,yet i dont know why.
truthfully,it is a path i have never regretted till now,
but am query about my juvenile actions which i view correct all the time.

they say mistakes makes you grow,
but somehow my mistakes takes me into a word of self-doubt where i need to constantly build up my belief by self-persuasion.

should there be a lifer just based on one option,
it would make my life so much more easier.
but make my life so dull,
without sparkle.
and precisely because of the lack of flickles
there wont be confusion, and without all these woes,
there won't be life.
so as i take every breath living,
i need to face this torment of necessity.
so, i shall live.
and see what thou will give.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home