yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

first blush


i'm resenting myself today.
so,to make a serious point,
i settle myself and think through all over again.
be a little girl.

travel to a brand new place,
start a brand new life.

let me start this over again,
i'm baffled, but i cant be ousted.
to crumb the negative,to scramble the emotions.
stability must my soul be,
and time will slowly shake me with a future of no boundaries.
itz the fabulous sunshine,
the photosynthesis.
the continuing of various living things on mother earth.

every smile i give is for myself.
self-centered,but it works.
to account of it,
i will quit many things,
but what more is there to alter?
hmmmm...
this is very tricky.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home