yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, October 09, 2009

moment


there is too many regrets in my life.
too many things i ponder and so dreadfully wanted to run away from.

i wonder if it really is a good thing to be involved in so many experiences,
to meet so many people, and exposed to so many channels of idea.

despite the fact,
i still tend to dwell myself a bit.
like i've always told myself...
i should grow,evermore.

i dont know thee reason behind a lot of my thoughts,
but i somehow believe one day,people,
will recognize me.
in many ways,i don't dare to define.

sticking on to my views, is actually very hard.
people are evolving around me,
i can see.
so brief,
is my life.
i sleep daily thinking of mu future,
wake up daily hoping my thoughts work out.
but...they are thoughts.
materializing them takes more effort than i can present.

please......
sober...
defining.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home