yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Adiposity


as i'm approaching 22,
i look back at my life from 16yrs till now.
ridiculed by the amount of money i've squandered on weightless gains,
i'm depressed at my insensibility.
i have wasted an immense amount of usefulness for the poverty,
its such a scare.
to know that my time has come,for me to be an adult.

i'm circumvent in so many regretful thoughts that burden my heart,
i know i cant turn back time,
and its simply useless to be doing the thinking now.
but,i need a will.
a strength to alterations,
to be better,to learn from regrets.

its never too late,
and i know this theory.
there's so much i can sort up in mind,
yet actions seems harder.
excuses comes even easier.
bejeweled,
a life i can complain no more.

its time i start looking up,
and not compare myself to others.
to make complain diminish,
to hang a smile.
experiences is worthless,
being strapped now is okay.

i will be better,
maybe like a snail,but still on the move.
and,of course,
i don't yearn to slack like that.
may things be smooth for me,
may i be facing challenges with an open heart.
may i grow up in time to not be a burden,
may i,be the queen in no time.

may i shed off envy,
shed off anger.

leash in confidence again,
life will improve.
I'll hold on.

Happy 22nd to myself.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home