yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

rays of...


the headlights of cars beaming,
the fluorescent lights of the town,
the colors of life.
my heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds.
sink into the night,
my restless soul.
i am contented,
blessed with everything one can yearn for.
u held my hand before,
you'll know i am insecured.
you see my wound,
u manage to heal it.
dancing on this driveway,
i cant compete with everyone.
acceptance,
that flaw.
understanding,
this hardness.

someone's playing over the other side,
compelled to distinguish.
my life,
and its addiction.

as i sway across everything,
i'm reluctant to spell 'regret'.
only without the popping of this realization,
i can move forward smoothly.

can my thoughts ever rest,
i wonder.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home