yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

blinking everyday


a standard day.

dress for you,
eat for you.
think about you,
listening to songs that relates to you.
daydreaming, imagining you were currently by my side,
practice smiling to the mirror as if it is you.
filter appointments, thinking if you'll like it.
rejecting courtship, my heart considered taken by you.

yesterday,a friend asked me.
if i really love you,
i cant reply,because whether yes or no,
i'll still get hurt.
curiosity, i asked him,
god,what made him conclude that.
he told me, out of 10 sentence & 3 topics,
you were spoken by my lips, 8 times, non-stop relation.

then,i was slapped awake.
indeed, every little thing i do,
i can always, some how , chain you into my thoughts.
a sip of coffee,your headache with caffeine.
a slice of bread,are u awaken?does your fridge have enough food?
an encounter, with people,animals,
instruments,everything new.
i cant wait to share my experience with you,
an exchange of views.
every single music i hear,
i easily locate the sound of the bass behind.
making sure i track the sound of bass down,an influence by you.
be it depressed or happy,
busy or free.
you talking to me,
or abandon me on msn.
fluttered,because,
i don't understand why you're constantly on my mind.
remember,
we only spent minimal time together.
so time really isn't eveything,
you don't need abundant of time to fall head over heels for someone.
its the perfect moment,
that creates the magical experience.

indeed,i'm worrying.
my emotions have travel far,
out of my grasp.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home