yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

habit



I know we're moving on with our own lives right now but whatever it takes,
whenever,
wherever and whatever will be,no matter what,
you'll still be a part of whatever I'll be.
because when you fall for someone,
you incorporate a new concept of lifestyle.
this lifestyle will ,then, turn into a habit,
and once a habit,its hard to kick.
humans can change their bad habits,
but what you left me is habits that bring a hint of sweetness.
no way, am i going to curb this habit.
its the same for me from you,
you from her.
its okay,all these is what we claim as life experiences,
without these moments in life,
life would never be worth living.
and we'll miss out on the most powerful and beautiful thing god has created,
i believe the intimidation sparkle the creation.
and now,
i'm feeling a satisfaction.
the smallest thing that makes the dynamite blossoms the prettiest smoke.

i am beginning to love my life this way,
thanks for enlightening me.

i miss you so.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home