yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, May 18, 2009

rescind


my cute little love.

still walking around with your bass,
practicing your drums?
pondering on your meals,
spicing up your life with tom yam.
making people happy with your wittiness,
amplify your knowledge on music like the amplifier.
drinking enough water?
in this killer weather.

i so miss you here,
this distance is slaughtering me.
my sense slipped away last few weeks because of dependence,
but i'm slowly picking up the pieces.
to re-construct myself,
as the girl i've always been.
the girl that you once think about,
cared and doted.
i will not lose myself just because you are not by my side,
that will disappoint you.
i detest failing myself,
that's the fastest way to lose my confidence.

i still remember the time i met you in my house,
that personality.
i want that ,me, back,
to make you gleam again.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home