yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

delineate


i look into other people's life,
and gauge my own.
i look into people's eye,
i see bliss.
i walk into people's life,
i see laughter.
i pass by strangers on the street,
wondering how their life leads.
i go through people's photograph,
to see what my life is missing.
i read news,
to see how the world is spinning.
i stare upon myself in the mirror,
i see a filled land,with little holes.

i touch his hand,
to see if i need him.
i craze around,
to see the fun.
i like breadcrumbs,
because they prove their usefulness.
i listen to music,
to try to find a meaning.
i rock my chair,
to test my courage.

i write,
to pour my heart.
i think,
to pick up my puzzle.
i cry,
to shed my sorrow.

and now,
i smile,to prove that i'm worthy.
as time disposes my personality,
i try to stay in contact.
i hold my tongue,
to disperse misunderstandings.

to not wallow in my weak,
i move.

and so i presume,
i take it all.

yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home