yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

mnemonic


i'm lost in a world.

today i saw you and her,
laughing like sunshine,like the weather.

then,i turn into an introvert rat.
i quickly turn,and hide in a corner.
i covered my mouth with my palm,
to find my fingers drenched.

the smiley mask she wore today,
once belong to me.
but now i'm shed to nothing,
and she's blooming with everything.

i'm trying to retain the happiness before i met you,
how life then is pleasant even without you.
i try to erase the fact that u sparkle my life,
i tried.

seeping through the eyes,
envy over flows.
jealousy take control.
courage did not follow.

as i stood,
back facing you.
time froze,
and i wish it would just flash through.

at that very moment,
i knew time and isolation rebound.
and i'm back to wobbly knees,
trembling hands.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home