yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Actualizing


finally,after the long wait.
i'm on the starting point of yet another new experience.
i hope all's fine,and i won't end up with another negative thought of yet another human that come into my life.

the lamps of the road i'm taking flickers very often,
i'm always gallivanting, about my choices.
now the light post am empowered once more,
i appeal,to not be defective again.

if only i can hitch a ride,
if only the saint will rise upon my eyes.
then i would not have cried,
and worry about my life.

at this very moment,
i walk towards the beautiful part.
the road that has the highest possibility of beautiful colors.
i sincerely pray its not just an illusion,
i need a reality to light up the esprit.

tumbling rubble.
optimism.
i will carve out my own road,
isn't it just that simple?





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home