yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

at sixes and sevens


i'm about to turn in after a normal, boring day, i say.

a non conventional day,
awaiting for my chance to bloom.
i reckon i shouldn't be too impatient,
as "julie & julia" says, life went on, and one day i will pop.
i never want to settle in as a simple human being living in the city,
not a curse, but i want to break it.
cracking up or melt down,
i despise.
to buck up intellectual,
i will consistently find the strength to write.

waiting for the chance to complain my 24 hours a day,
not works to dread my day work,
but work that sparks my enthusiasm and i cant wait for tomorrow to come.

life is not like a drama series,
i cant skip through the tough moments by fast forwarding it.
i need to live it,
fight through it!
relatively, me am in despair.

how should i fall asleep tonight.

angels will tell.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home