yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Basis


Its comparison that push people to their limits,
its comparison that push my brain to its brink.

When too much of these unhealthy thoughts floods up my balance of life,
i reckon it should be closure time.
When you don't see, you can't compare.
When you don't probe, you don't understand.
When you don't understand, you see no levels.

Only when someone can absorb loneliness,
he/she will understand the meaning of this world.
The intertwined of the world that was shared and the world harbor within every human story.
The hours in a day does not matter,
its the spirits that i bag that holds indefinite importance.

To conquer...
I have learned to be alone,
for hours,for days.
I have learned to compose myself in individual activities,
yet relating to the outside world.
I have learned that this is the balance in myself,
and my everyday,will be weighed in this manner.

I'm still trying to blind myself from envy,
but its not easy,it never was.
I'm a living, that is all normal.
ain't?




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home