yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

To Be Friends


Friends,
presents from God.

Power from the universe,
a test for the heart.

Not affected by the tongue,
friendship stays untouched.
the woes of a wolf,
never will protrude.
Mellow floral,
scent of bliss.
I love the thought of my angels sleep,
how everyday will lead them to a whole new feat.

Angels,
my most beloved term for the people whom love me unconditionally.

i have lost the lead,
to be with them in days of yore.
i have succumbed to life,
lost the track of time.
i have lost moments of merry,
times of sharing.

if sincerity can be gathered by a thousand hard chores,
i will try to achieve it.
the prodigious space for commodity,
the small heart that stores it.
I thank you my friends,
for being there, whenever life resents.

my moment of truth,
aim to work hard and make it through.
to be fearless of years of failure,
to stop recalling regretful years.
to honor the painful experience,
to rise above all and hold your hands.

I love you, all my friends.
nothing,in this universe shall make my love end.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home