yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Could you please


all i need,
is more of your attention.

dearest,my heartfelt words.

i wish you will hold my hand in public,
flaunt me as i exudes the proud with you.
to hug me in public,
as i always love to do.
to introduce me to your friends,
as i yearn to know.
to publicize our love,
as i wanted to.
to make an effort in consoling my lonely soul,
as i tried to accomplish.
to check on me,
as i waited.

but you did none.
that sets my heart flickering.
that sets the questionnaire to my belief,
weakens my spirits.

i understand, and will comply.
but can you please,
just give me more attention.

for all the riaks and efforts i have thrown in,
i am unwilling to admit to another faulty choice.

dearest, could you please.....
just give me more attention.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home