yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

footprints


there will never be a second chance.
the turmoil will be over,
so please dont pull me into your closet of selfishness again.

i lack the courage,
to do it all over again.
to follow your mild steps,
head held low.
and i couldn't see in clarity,
its all the prints i tried to track.

its not as easy as i thought.
one day the rain will fall,
the wind will blow.
so what is left of me...
standing on a muddy pathway,
losing sight of you.

fear sets in,
i need to conquer it, alone.
i dont dare to shout out to you,
i lack the courage...
because u seem to be going for something,
which i'm reluctant to see.

as though i've lost my voice...
my tongue is numbed.

as a tear drop leaks out of my strong-held eyes,
flashes of heart aches came.
every single negligence...every single hours of waiting.

in the middle of this pathway,
you setted me up to free...
all over.

in the middle of this muddy pathway,
should i walk towards you...
or should i return alone.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home