yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, July 30, 2010


i will never forget the fact that you were the one that let loose of my hand,
as i desperately try to grasp.
something i thought known as happiness,
but bitter like evil.

you're sly like the snake,
you poison me and sleek away.

you don't deserve my tugs and hugs.
for you don't cherish and still say what.
my mind is boggled and clarified,
you're a jerk,
please stay clear.

i know,
i will cry alone.
for many times i have done that,
it don't bother me.

but i will remember,
forever remember.

this very moment where you let go of my heart,
you abuse my trust.
you selfishly fall in love in a flash,
you tarnished my hard build confidence.

i will always,
bitterly remember.
this moment,
where you let go of my hands.
you let go of me.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home