yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

wings of the loser


you ever knew?
i love to listen to you talking.

on those moments,
its like all i need in this world is your speaks.
your voice makes me feel safe, and mellow.
frightening and sweet.

its like a warning,
a warning telling me to beware.
it tells me there is no way i can escape.

i have taken a plunge,
into your world,
inflict my world with foolish fantasies.

you must admit,
you are the cocaine that i have been addicted to.

today,
while you speak,
you saw through my soul,you knew.
that i will do anything for you,
and while i allow you the key to my world, i have indirectly frightened you off.

you ever knew?
i love listening to you talking.
your speeches of lectures, your life, your future.
i am by the curious side where by i know i have no access to the most beautiful side of it.

on those moments,
its like all i had of you was your voice, where i need to desperately try to store in my brain.
your voice makes me sad, unkempt.
its like sighting the rain in shelter, i cant touch and feel the liquid.

you must admit,
your are the cause to my contradiction.

today,
while you spoke.
i saw your ambition, i knew i cant be your burden nor problem.
while you let me into your world, i knew i must know when to back off.
because,
we will never be happier than this present state.





yc

(inspired by chen qi zhen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home