yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

halt


i blame myself,
for being such a let down.
for loving you undeterred,
to tell myself to give you blessings when i'm filled with hate,anger, fear and jealousy.

i smile, because i am proud.
i knew i cant love you anymore, so i left, to preserve my ego.
we have passed our moment, you had chose to bend to your thinking.

i hate myself, for being the loser for trying to be the winner.
to fail terribly to flaunt to you i am leading a better life.
i hate myself, for crying not in anybody's embrace but my bloster.

our love, has crossed a border.
not to worry,its a solo war.
yes...i am such a loser, the winner of many shed.

i will be fine,
i know i cant possibly lead life everyday pathetic.
i will get by,
as i bask in your little cheeky smiles,
your talented displays.

Remember, you gave me gifts i will never misplace,
until the day my eyes closed and i bring it over with me.






yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home