yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

corpse


It is a wonder how I pass my Monday, not in blue.

But a subtle confusion of emotions.

A simple evening spent by your side,

Reminiscence of our fond memories.



How we communicate like before,

Same, simple care, yet embodied with so much difference.

I no longer own you, as per you no longer own me.

We were both leading our life in the direction we set ourselves,

And amidst the passage, things changed, and some things just plainly ignored.



Have we changed? Or we just rationally ignore the fact that, indeed, we may still linger with our emotions?



I have no idea, and I don’t render myself to revoke those failing times as before.

It is such a pleasure to see you again,and it is such a heart ache to split with you again.

The last moment of eye contact before the lift door wakes us, or maybe just me, to reality.



My heart is too fragile, my mind is too curious.

My fantasy will one day tarnish me, my erupted love will melt me to immense sorrow.



I have no idea why every time, when people abuse my feelings, it is you I hope to shatter my tears.



I have no idea why when I saw you, all the lies…

If only I can break down in front of you, then my heart will be temporarily filled up with console that can lead me through lonely moments.



Lonely moments…

I should have long told myself the wisest thing is to be quietly by your side and not source for any more people to trust.

For many times, people love to fondle with my smile, tap my tears.


Lonely moments.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home