yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, December 13, 2010

i knew, now i know


my frolicking thoughts,
ever so entertaining that it twist my life.

my stubborn attitude,
ever so foolish.

but as i stand up today from this warm heated chair that i have warmed,
i tell myself that it is not okay to let my feelings wander.

oh, for goodness sake.
how many times must i constantly remind myself that!
i'm am conquered with annoyance.
why must i always submit my weak emotions to doings i know that will not benefit me.

i am...going to be fine.
i dont...need love and affection in my life.
i can....enjoy doting like a kid.
i am...going to be all right.

rooted into my mind i must,
know that,
no man can owe me anything.

i am this little girl,
forever....
love is not to be meddled with.

for every thump of heart for any man i have sink for,
i must take a breather, i must leave.
time will heal this surreal occupation of love.
and i will definitely recover,
to tone down our meetings.

nothing must be allowed to flourish out of all my friendship.
this, i must be very persistent.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home