yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, December 13, 2010

love was once my Garden‏


fingers clenched together,
the couple in front of me.
sweet smile from her face,
brave grin from his face.
the power of love,
so beautiful.

regret to say,
this once beautiful garden of love,
where i try not to exit...
is now my worst deserted landscape.
ugly, colorless, foul.

the fountain gushing with water is now a dried up scene for leaves that was gave up by the tree.
grass lacks trimming,
as it tickles, and eat into my skin.

my florid flowers of all kinds is now bowing,
their stem engulfed with cotton looking viruses.
beautiful and soft are they,
yet they consumed the life of my flowers.
dont be deceived by your eyes.
these soft looking cotton balls.

everything looks disgustingly in place,
the pots cut my fingers.
the bacteria of death itch my hand.
the scent of these floral eating my airway.

i am scared,
this place haunts me.
every time,
my memories trick me into stepping into it.
for those moments i used to smile so vibrantly under the sun and nurturing what i thought is worthwhile.
to find thorns prick me bled.

it is a horrible place to be now.
as i sat outside and enjoy my simple bliss of wild grass.
this garden don't belong to me anymore,
it weren't mine in the first place when i started it.
i grew a thorn-ed garden that scars me,
i am not fit to be the owner of this garden.
i have failed terribly,
and i acknowledge.

i will never step into any garden and wreck anything , anymore.
i am not giving anyone, anything to hurt myself again.

i will not....




yc

1 Comments:

Blogger dappydude5 said...

i agree with you. totally. very much. it's the scariest place on earth where it's never easy or somehow never able to get out of it.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home