yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, January 10, 2011

embedded


explain to me the sorrow of my expression.
why aren't I in delight over the beauty that surrounds.

humans always thought the brain is the strongest,
but we forgot..without our heart pumping the blood.
our brain is useless.

and so, for this frown.
please dont ask me why,
my heart has pumped me blood of bitter and sour.
scent of flowers makes me shudder,
you used to shower me with this cute nature that i love to sink my nose in.
now, my nerves retaliate to this sweetness...
because it hurts.
becaue of you...
this hurts.

all emotions turn to ash,
whould have been easily blown by the wind.
but the running tears,
dampen this ridiculously painful memory.
i cant discard, i cant...


while i suffer....can you blame my face...
for being expressionless.





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home