yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, January 10, 2011

speaking...


let me tell you...

ever knew i am a lazy girl?
but i love travelling for you, just to look for you.
just to spend time with you.
do you know the effort and trouble i always go through just to touch you,embrace you?
you don't, because to you..its an obligation,its a duty i have to attend to be with you.

ever knew i'm really scared when i drive at night to look for you?
have you ever seen through my brave smile that weren't truthful?

ever knew i tried to withstand your ignore substituting it with ignorance?
i constantly flush my negative thought away,
to create hope for myself.

ever knew i tried to sink into your life?
to find myself floating all the way because you manage to inflate me with excuses.

ever knew i tried to improve,
to find you failing me.

ever knew i am vanishing before you?
because its too tiring to be with you...





yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home