yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

uncontrollably


no information from u yet,
my soul is drenched with sadness.
alcohol can get me no where,
showering me with immense emotions.
we were meant to be together,
ur departure left me to wither.
the impact u have hit,
unmendable.
now,i look into the mirror,
i see a weird gal.
i laugh and smile,
then i break down n cry.
i think to myself,
why u don't spare me abit ofsweetness.
uncontrollably,
i viewed 'her' profile.
uncomparable am i?!
overthere,
u enjoy ur life.
over here,
i work hard towards you.
until someone can replace you,
i love no one.
rejection means nothing,
i can take any pain for you.
the coldness u show,
i believe u tryin to protect a friensdship.
too late,my boy.
i have fallen deep.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home