yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, June 08, 2007

THE ACHE


The young soul stucked within me,
has again committed a sin.
A sin set to betrayal,
lust for posessions,
irrational behavior.

Feelings now run around my body,
hitting every single nerve in my body.
Weirdness hogs my mind.
Guilt refrains me from sleeping.
Your coldness keeps me thinking.
Do i even deserve the chance to reprimand u,
stucked in confusion.

When should a human know when true love arrives.
The morale of faithfullness,
the strength for devotion.
The addiction to more predators.

Utterly disgusted am i,
to think i believe true love still persist.
Head over heels whenever i fall,
feelings so aching i can hardly smile.
Leaving me alone,
damn u to hav the heart.

You,are indeed with her.
You,belong to her.
Now,i am left to be hurt.

Another failure on my pursue to happiness.
My tears will no more flow in public from true emotions.
Despair am i,
yet wat can i do.
Its a mistake all along.
Let me pick up the pieces,
maybe the puzzle,can still be composed.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home