yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Am i the person i thought i am?


All my time,
i spend it in feeling,
trying to capture a specific emotion.
Where i can write down and convey in words.
inspire myself,taking a new level in my life.
But too much worries lead me,normally to no where.
My fantasy pulls me away from reality.
And when the world of truth crashes in,
i hurt myself,fall and cry.
Wonder how long these days will last.
Walking forward each day,towards the destination of self discipline.\
Searching,ravaging.
just like trash not picked up,rotten will it be.
pest attracted,pestering me.
pesticide in need,massacre to occur or trouble will hog forever.
While all my poems will be infused with sadness and disclarity.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home