yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TIRAMISU



an apple a day keeps the doctor away,
to me, a tiramisu a day kicks my pessimistic away.
as the smooth moose melts in my mouth,
engulfing the entire.
the rum,the soaked biscuit,the coffee.
they rake my emotions.
truely sensatinal.
this is an addiction,hooking me up.
am hooked,i look forward to every mouthful i can gorge.
another joy in my dull and unorganised life.
Together with the gourmet coffee i insist in budget.
a great pair of of lovers,
shining at cupid,me.
now,i will not bow down to the life i want.
even if i'm self deluding myself.
will get through,i believe.
persevere on n i won't lose.
me to fate,fate to life.
things will change for the better.
My tiramisu will keep me happy forever.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home