yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

isit sad?!


if u guys don't wanna look me up,then forget it.

if the ride aint enough,then forget it.

why muz i make myself so pathetic at hm waiting for my friends to call me up?

they aint looking me up,so i think i dun care.

i hav to live my life alone...cos its all about me...

itz all about my family.

yeah!i'm lonely...but the knife is with me.

i wound,cos sometimes some feelings r juz to hard to bear alone...cutting n pain,the anxiety,they triggers my deepest deperate to release.

i won't share anything with no one.

i smile infront of u,its my character...u think u know me?

u aint!!!

i will make my moments with u a pleasure~

but u r getting nth from the 'real' me...

cos i've learnt the way to not open up.

i dun hav a true friend,because i'm cold.

i know i hav a problem.

n why should i solve it?

it concern no one.



yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home