yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

bleeding

When u grab my heart n run,
devastate i felt.
U con me to believe u care,
so i see the glimpse,
the little hope of love.
to start my life in a piece again.
Now,its no big deal.
My heart is already pierced.
Too pain to carry on.
Though i'm breathing everyday,
pain,is all i gain.
Why do i hav to cry for u,
change for u,
care for u.
even when we dun meet,
i think bout u.
a simple greeting is enough to make my heart thump.
uncontrollable is my love for u.
to the extent many mistakes mave been made.
please stop haunting me.
release my poor little soul from ur face.
run away from ur hug.
your tender kisses.
smoking all because of u,
the guy whom dun giv a damn about me.
the only guy i love.

the only one i cry n cut myself for.




yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home