yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Monday, March 26, 2007

going on,taking off


a new beginning,a new fraud.
i hop onto a new era in my life,i hope for the best.
new habits,new lifestyle,new targets.
any misleading will hurt my emotions.
decrease my confidence,
leading me no where,making me trash.
i will stand up again,achieve my goals.
this is life,its all about new hopes.
my life is rolling through pebbles.
hard to walk over,
scratches all over.
okok!
i will succeed,as my plan proceeds.
evovlve i will...
shall not fall.
tears will always b with me.
i will always need my tears.
dear daddy,will make u proud.
may god bless me,
i want to be proud of myself.
already emerging into 21,
my life muz hav its pattern,muz hav its control.
ohhh,fretting,worried here i m.
the anxiety is killing me.
i want to recollect the shredded pieces of my life,
stop them from runnig again,get back into the picture.
the beautiful and peaceful,
the masterpiece so soothing to the eye.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home