yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, June 08, 2007

a nap in the pool



As the water splashes from heights,
hitting onto stagnent water.
Droplets splashed to my face,refreshing,soaking my dress.
The faithful unicorn is waiting,
my guardian angels hurrying around me.
Smiling and giggling,
i hallucinate the everlasting joy.
As it presents itself on my brain.
Evoking my senses inflict happiniess upon.

Now,in the kingdom of Neverland.
Creatures and humans of many forms live cohesively.
Every little thing complement each other,
protecting one another.
Humble living,a war never to b seen.

Greeneries shine with the help of sunlight.
Rocks resemble crystals.
Soil so fertile, sweet were the crops.
The dew so crisp,the air so fresh.
Health is never a concern but a form of taking for granted.
Pollution never fits in,
evil doings never bring about.

When rains befall,we savour the serenity.
When the sun hang up high,the trees will share our burden.
When snow falls,the logs will help us out.

Drunken am i in such a beautiful place.

As i open my eyes and see fountain in the pool i now swim.
So it was all a dream.
A hallucination from the pool.
Water splatter,everything scattered.
I am now brought back into this world,i now seem foreign to.
Where evil still persists,human still struggling.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home