yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, June 08, 2007

losing touch


if someday people claims i'm crazy,
I will happily accept this complement.
A polluted soul i have.
Constantly swirling is the mind within me.
I behold beliefs not to be accpeted,
my character not easily entered.

I always carry myself perfectly,
hiding with the my mouth shielding.
I hold the truth to many events,
Not willing to share,
for the good of all,
the convenience of trust.

I strongly believes the power to my future lies in my hands,
a fact,
scalpted within my pride.
I know i will never be left alone.
Yet,i can't stop the depression befalling upon me once in a while.
Clueless of my moodswings,
i wonder in mist.

I felt like i know something,
yet i cant understand the something.
Complicated understandings blurs the clarity of the mind.
Answers will surface as time flies,
checking for results,i will try.
Till that day arrives,
may life be all well and happy for me.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home