yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, June 22, 2007

inclination


There are always somethings i don't understand.
Questions that cannot be answered,
spirits that cannot make me drunk.
People like to claim how much they love me,
Yet they were normally the ones that hurt me the most.

'She' whom declare to the world how much she dote on me,
was able to send a helping hand to everyone,
but not me.
The thing i need most for an event i would be proud of.
Yet she can even ponder,not to my interest.
There is a boy claiming he loves me so,
yet he is by the side of his girlfriend.
I have friends surrounding me,
but they seem so fake.
I lock my heart.
I have parents scoring one hundred points in their roles,
but sometimes they make me feel useless.
I am practically worthless of anything beautiful mother nature consist of.
Sometimes moments seems so surreal to me.
What i see,was not what i feel,
what i thought, did not turn out they way i expected.
what i believe, was not all the truth.

Taking the pain away,
is the razor blade.
Every scar i make,
is an ornament to remind me the fakeness of the world.
Every scar wakes me from a dream.
Living in this crazy world,
i immerse in my own tears.
This world persist too mach depictions.

Unlock my soul dear lord,
fetch me to a place where i never have to drown my eyes.
To a place where i see death as a fearful end.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home