yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

LOSING DIRECTION


Strength from nothing,
can compare to the that of love.
For this thing that everyone on this world pursue with might,
i suffered.
A quiet and unforbidden relationship,
a relationship not able to get its blessings.
A truth that cannot be disclosed.

I downsize my pride to be with you,
by your side supporting every decision you make.
But in reality,i am nothing more than a book.
A book that can be discarded anytime with.

It has never cross my mind to be in this humble situation,
a place my heart wanted to be,and not willing to be.
I love u more than anything,
do u know?
i wanted a life with you,
children so adorable, people envy.
Thoughts so unrealsitic i want to tear.

Today,this moment,i cry for the negligence u show me.
The heart so aching i hardly grasp for air.
But the love so strong i keep goin on.
A small sms from u will make all the things i do worthwhile.
u are the one i know i want to be with,
even when u love her.

The man i love is not my lover.


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home