yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Waking Up In Self-Reflection


The purest of love has drained my soul,
as a female,
in nature i am possessive.
Tolerance to sharing,
i have broke down.
Feelings uncontrollable,
wrecking me.
Wearing me off into a hysteric lady.
Sometimes i wonder,
what have i owed you.
To be torture by you with the sharpest blade evil can ever find.
Piercing my heart,smashing my hopes.

Why do you want kisses from me when you commitment was not on ur list.
Why the stupidity of me to think you may bring me happiness.
A life so different from others,
a depiction of relationship so foreign to humans.
A joy so suppressed inside unable to share.
Slowly my temper is tampared.
Why,for god's sake, are u making my life in hell.

Now i wake,
i shall look upon you as a normal person in my life.
My willpower will diminish any past memories and linkages to you.
You no longer worth my care and passion.
Till one day i get what i deserve from you,
or just live in regrets.
For you will no longer find someone whom will uphold you the way i do.
You have the choice,
and you makde it.
I congratulate you and may you be presented with happiness.
You chose her,always remember!


yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home