yc

her writings...cryptanalyze her.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What you told me....its okay...i'll live with it.

Dearest love , our frail relationship is close to 1 year old , over these last months , you have many momentary tantrums that kept piercing my heart. you can b sweet, you can be nice , but when your temper gets the better of you, you forget that i am still a living human stood beside you. 24/07/2012 ... you shook me with your temper again , tiredness had got the better of you. i remembered on this night , you told me you dont like to invite more work for yourself... then Uncle Alvin came to my mind, I could not understand your kindness to him. but to not provoke you, i kept queries locked up. a lot of times you chose to frolic around than take a rest, when you're tired later , your temper gave unrest. you will start to complain again , start to complain about everyone again, including me. but ,many times , you failed to sense our agony. you are egoistic .. you blame exterior factors for your life. but you failed to notice, you spent too much time on your past. i may seem like a a little girl , but that does not mean that that you are greater. you constantly ..... tell me I have no maturity. but i want you to know , we have maturity but on different aspect. your maturity is based on facts , mine is based on self-being. you told me my family , the assets they leave behind wont take care of me... but to me , assets is not all about the money you see... as my dearest , you told me you dont have time for emotion. I'll always remember ... you told me you only care about earning money , I'll always remember ... and thus, i'll always remember to help you earn more money ... take up less of your time... for this is what you want... and i believe what you want, is genuinely what i want too. yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home